Senior Mechanical Engineer
Crowley Engineering are Mechanical Engineering Contractors, we specialise in Bulk Materials Handling and General Steel Fabrication based in Glanmire, Cork.
Established in 1972, Crowley Engineering has continued to grow to meet the demands of our expanding client base.
Due to continued expansion, Crowley Engineering are now recruiting for the position of Senior Mechanical Engineer.
The successful candidates will
- Work with our Project Managers to bring projects from initial concept to completion.
- Order Equipment and Materials required for the Project.
- Liaise with Project Managers and Clients throughout the Project.
- Give a design input to draughting team and problem solve.
- Assessing and understanding project requirements.
- Detailed knowledge of AutoCAD and working knowledge of AutoCAD Inventor.
- Qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering experience required, preferably within a contracting environment.
- Good time management skills
- Able to work well in a team environment.
- Minimum 5 years post qualification relevant experience.
- Experience & skills in Project Management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The position is Permanent Full Time
with excellent promotion prospects for the successful candidate.
Salary will be based on experience.
CV to firstname.lastname@example.org