We currently have a vacancy for a CAD Technician. This is an opportunity to join an engineering company in a challenging and rewarding role with excellent opportunities for personal development.
As a CAD Technician, you will be joining a busy team and work on a vast variety of projects from complete plants to individual machines.
- Proficient use of AutoCAD in 2D & 3D to provide drawings from information provided by the PM’s.
- Produce GA drawings of multi-facetted projects. The ability to interpret Project Managers instructions and site notes and to convert them quickly to designs/solutions is essential
- Produce fabrication drawings for the Workshop
- Provide material requisitions to the Purchasing Dept
- Liaise with Project Managers and Clients throughout the Project.
- 1-3 years + experience in a similar role.
- Mechanical engineering experience desirable, but not essential.
- Good understanding of sheet metal fabrication techniques would be of benefit
- Ability to understand and interpret information provided by Clients and Engineering Team and to provide cost effective solutions to their requirements
- Good time management skills
- Able to work well in a team environment
The position is Permanent Full Time
with excellent promotion prospects for the successful candidate.
CV to firstname.lastname@example.org